Citrix Endpoint Management Review

​Centralized management for iOS and Android platform devices. It can push the policy and application based on needs.

What is most valuable?

Centralized management for the IOS and Android platform device. It can easily push the policy and application based on each departments needs.

How has it helped my organization?

Most of the company are concern about information security. Some of the company devices have been stolen or lost. Using the ZDM, the administrators are able to control the device remotely and send us remote wipe command instantly. It also detects if the device has been jalibroken and rooted and to do necessary actions based on the policy.

BYOD is the new player in this arena, and most companies are trying to allowing it. And ZDM can easily manage it to secure the important information of the device. It can also wipe on the Application that been installed from the ZDM console.

What needs improvement?

Out of the box template policy.

2 years.

We evaluated some of the MDM products like Good technology, mobile iron and airwatch. Most of the product have the same MDM function but ZDM is much simpler to manage in terms of administration.

The ZDM setup is quite straightforward. The Zenprise management system is seated in the internal network and we also use the Zenprise SMG (secure mobile gateway) to communicate the device through internet. It is the same setup as the other MDM product, but the Zenprise SMG gives a security feature to control which device is able to communicate to our Email services.