Citrix Gateway Review

Runs seamlessly and has good stability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to give solutions for automating subject data. We provide automation solutions and build the APAs around Citrix Netscaler.

What is most valuable?

What I find most valuable about this solution is that it runs seamlessly. It is very streamlined.

What needs improvement?

Areas that should be improved are the configuration of profiles and uploading and downloading of our certificates.

I have been using Citrix NetScaler Unified Gateway for around two years now.

The previous version was very stable and so far I haven't had any bugs or issues with the newer version.

The version we're currently using isn't as scalable as the previous one.

I haven't used their technical support yet.

The initial setup was easy and straightforward. After reading the documents provided, I was able to do everything myself.

We haven't looked at other solutions, because our client preferred Citrix NetScaler Unified Gateway, so we had to comply with that.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I will rate this solution an eight. In the next version, I would like to see better configuration of repairs and downloading certification. Better exposure would also be a plus.

More Citrix Gateway reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with F5 BIG-IP
Find out what your peers are saying about Citrix Gateway vs. SonicWall SMA and other solutions. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.