Citrix Hypervisor Review

Good customization with responsive technical support and very good security

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to deploy some services for our final users.

What is most valuable?

The solution's security is its most valuable aspect.

The customization is very good.

Technical support is very, very good. They are very knowledgeable and responsive.

The pricing is good if you compare it to what else is on the market.

What needs improvement?

Overall, I can't think of a feature that is lacking. We've been pretty satisfied overall.

We've been using the solution for a while. We've used it over the last 12 months at least.

The stability is very good. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. We find it good. It's reliable.

The scalability is good. If a company needs to expand it, it should be able to rather effectively. It's so easy to create new users and add new features that can be integrated into the solution.

We do plan to increase usage. There may be about 50 people now, however, but by the end of the year, we may be up to 100 or so.

The solution offers very good technical support. We've been very satisfied with the level of service that they provide.

We didn't previously use a different solution. This is our first product for our company to use in this manner.

The initial setup is not complex. It's pretty straightforward. It was easy.

Depending on the configuration and the number of users the deployment times differ. Typically, it will take between one and three hours.

We used three to five people for deployment and maintenance.

We used a Citrix integrator that assisted us in the implementation.

I'd say that the ROI has been good, however, it is not so easy to calculate that. When you get satisfaction from the users and the way they can work around the solution, that's the best return of investment that you can get from any kind of solution.

We pay for licensing yearly. It's a subscription-based license. We find the price to be quite good.

What other advice do I have?

We are a reseller.

This may be the best solution on the market for these purposes. We've been very happy with it so far.

I'd rate the solution for nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Citrix Hypervisor reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with VMware vSphere
Learn what your peers think about Citrix Hypervisor. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.