Citrix Web App Firewall Review

If there is a problem, the load will shift to other sites automatically

What is our primary use case?

We have one project for our telecom and another for our port to manage traffic.

In our country, it is not possible to implement in the cloud.

What is most valuable?

• Loadbalancing
  • It has disaster recovery functionalities.

What needs improvement?

We are working the Oracle to publish all the web applications on the platform in the next phase of the application. This will be good for us because there are additional security features added into the platform from the website.

The reporting is not so good. They don't have an application to connect the logs.

The stability is good. If there is a problem, the load will be shifted to other sites automatically, which has been a good experience for us.

It is working now at two sites.

The technical support is fine. I would rate the technical support as a five (out of five). They gave us extra support during the deployment phase.

We used the documentation to deploy it.

When we deploy the product, we also buy the Professional Services from Citrix. Another engineer and I also worked on these products.

We have all the features and functions of Citrix because we have a premium license.

For partners, NetScaler is not as expensive price-wise versus F5. The biggest difference between NetScaler and F5 is the support. F5 has better support, and it is important to have good support. I have recommended to NetScaler that they improve their support.

What other advice do I have?

NetScaler is a good product for partners.

I would rate NetScaler as an eight (out of 10).

More Citrix Web App Firewall reviews from users