Citrix Workspace Review

All-in-one interface for managing applications, desktops, and data

What is our primary use case?

We're a community interest company. We store all of our data about our clients and the work that we do on Citrix Workspace.

Within our company, there are five people using Citrix Workspace.

What is most valuable?

The ease of access and the confidentiality and security that it provides is what we like best.

What needs improvement?

There is no recycle bin, which is a problem. When there are technical issues, sometimes we can't get on the cloud. Obviously, when that happens we are completely lost because we can't access any of our data, but I guess that's a problem that all clouds have.

I have been using Citrix Workspace since April 2012.

We've been using Citrix Workspace for eight years and we've never experienced any serious issues regarding the stability. We're very happy with it.

We've been on the same package since we first started, so I can't really comment on that, but as of yet, we haven't had any issues regarding the scalability.

We've just changed our technical support and they seem to be really good. Our technical support has been good so far.

The initial setup was very straightforward.

We don't have a lot to compare it to, but we certainly think whatever we pay is worthwhile at this point in time. It's very reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Citrix Workspace a rating of nine.

I would recommend Citrix Workspace. I would particularly recommend it for a small company like ours. It is exactly what it said it was. From the word go, we've got out of it what we expected. In this day and age, to have that security of knowing that your data is protected is worth its weight in gold. I would happily recommend this solution to somebody, and indeed, I have recommended it in the past to other businesses that I've come in contact with.

More Citrix Workspace reviews from users
...who compared it with VMware Workstation
Find out what your peers are saying about Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and others in Virtual Desktop. Updated: January 2021.
456,249 professionals have used our research since 2012.