Clarity SM Review

Presents our information the way we need to use it but needs better role definition

What is our primary use case?

Working problem tickets and change orders.

What is most valuable?

It has a lot of information, the way we have it set up, that you can use. We can attach documents and do screen prints.

How has it helped my organization?

Keeps track of any issues that we're having, as well as any changes that take place.

What needs improvement?

As an end user I don't probably use it the way that other people would use it, but maybe automatic opening of tickets for other products would be helpful.

I think that we would like to see tickets opened and closed automatically. We would also like to see different functions for employees versus administrators versus managers; people being able to lock down certain features once they are there. That could be available now and we just don't have it turned on.

I have a feeling that the newer release has a lot of things in there that are useful for us, I've just haven't seen it because we don't have the newest release in.

It's stable. We're running an old version of it, it's a few years old.

I don't know because it's the same as when I started using it a few years ago.

I've used technical support, but not for this product, only for the products that I support. But, in general, my experience with technical support from CA has been good. There have been no surprises in my recent interactions with CA, they've been good.

No, we had an earlier release of Service Desk Manager.

What other advice do I have?

When selecting a vendor our most important criteria are support, stability, and availability of the product in the future.

Just make sure it has all the features that you're looking for in your particular environment.

More Clarity SM reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with JIRA Service Management
Learn what your peers think about Clarity SM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.