Clarizen Review
Clarizen is user friendly, easily adaptable and does everything we need it to

I love the straightforward gui and ease of functionality. User adoption was relatively seamless, especially when we had 100 IT users all handling projects their own way. I am excited about the new GUI in V6 which will make information much more accessible faster. We have been using Clarizen for over 2 years and it has become part of daily life in the IT department. We are met with very few support issues but when we do have issues, Clarizen Support is very responsive and knowledgeable to turn things around quickly.

Recently, we received the greatest ROI so far with Clarizen because our external Auditors were able to swiftly complete their annual audit due to the audit trails, tracking and documentation that Clarizen provided for us.

The only Con I have is the reporting engine. It is not very robust or user friendly and seems like capabilities are limited but I am hoping for big changes in future releases.

I evaluated 14 vendors in total which included AtTask, Project Insight, EPMLive, CorasWorks, MS Project, Celoxis, Genius, Project in a Box, QuickBase, Tenrox, Version One, PSNext and IBM Focal Point Team Concert.

1 visitor found this review helpful