Cloudability Review

Transparency and visibility allow teams to see their cloud spend, promoting efficiency

What is our primary use case?

Our client wanted a transparent and visible view of financials in the cloud and that's why we opted for Cloudability Optimization Platform. We are using the solution on AWS.

How has it helped my organization?

One of our clients has used Cloudability to get help with rising monthly costs and promote accountability and awareness of cloud spend throughout the different areas of the business. Teams were virtually clueless about how much it was costing to test and develop their respective products. With Cloudability everything is there to see so things can be managed efficiently, saving money and resources.

What is most valuable?

Transparency and visibility are the key features.

Regarding integration and configuration of this product in our AWS environment, it fits in naturally and enhances the overall value as it's "native" to AWS.

We are also able to export data from it and put it in Excel sheets for some of the reporting.

What needs improvement?

More documentation with more use case scenarios would be nice. Also, the dashboard needs to include more graphs per team to show what individual teams are spending in a given time period.

It's quite mature and stable. We did extensive testing before putting it into production.

As it's in the cloud, scalability is not an issue at all. The environment consists of dozens of VMs.

It justifies the cost and is worth it.

We loved the experience of purchasing this solution through AWS Marketplace. It's very intuitive and cost-efficient. We bought it there because that's where it's available.

What other advice do I have?

I rate it a nine out of ten, as it provides a holistic view of financials and is an enabling technology.

More Cloudability reviews from users