Cloudflare Review

Stable with good DDoS protection and good scalability potential

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for security purposes. We use the product for theft and DDoS protection.

What is most valuable?

The security on offer is good. Specifically, the DDoS protection is the most valuable aspect of the solution.

The solution can scale if you need it to. It has the capability to expand.

The product seems to be pretty stable overall.

The technical support is very good. They are knowledgeable and they respond quickly.

What needs improvement?

It would be ideal if the product had some sort of live tracking functionality available to us.

The solution could work at being less expensive. It costs a lot to use it.

I've been using the solution for about two or so years at this point. It's been a while.

I've never really evaluated the stability of the solution. I have no opinion of it. I can't speak to its overall performance very well. Generally, however, I would say that it is largely stable.

The solution doesn't really depend on the number of users, so much as the general traffic. In that sense, it can scale. It's a pretty scalable product.

The technical support on offer is excellent. They are very helpful and responsive. We're quite happy with the level of service they provide to their customers.

The initial setup was neither simple nor complex. It was somewhere in the middle, However, we did have help with the implementation, which was very useful for us.

The deployment took about 11 days in total. It wasn't too long.

Once it is deployed, there is no maintenance required of us.

The vendor helped us with the initial implementation. We had a good experience with them overall.

The solution is relatively expensive. It's not something that comes at a cheap price.

What other advice do I have?

We are just a customer and an end-user. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

We are using the latest version of the solution currently. I can't speak to the exact version number, however.

I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten overall. We've been quite happy with its capabilities.

Other
More Cloudflare reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with Akamai
Find out what your peers are saying about Cloudflare, Imperva, Sucuri Security and others in DDoS. Updated: June 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.