Cloudflare Review

It offers single-point DNS management for all of the company’s domains that might be registered with different registrars.

What is most valuable?

DNS Management is the most valuable feature of the product on the free plan, and the CDN options are robust on the business plan.

How has it helped my organization?

Refreshing the site cache is very fast and easy, and the developers mode is also a great feature.

What needs improvement?

With CDN loads, sometimes we get an error that the host server is unavailable when the connection between CloudFlare and the server timed out. But now, we get the always online page, so the customer hardly notices a problem.

I have been using it for at least four years.

no issues, very fast to deploy. a simple change of the domain's NS records.

on the free plan we used to receive from time to time "website not available" but since we switched to the business plan, we encounter no problems.

No problems with scalability; we moved from free to pro to business with no problem.

Technical support is 10/10 – very good.

We are simultaneously using Akamai, which is sometimes too robust for us, much harder to configure and costs a lot more. CloudFlare is very user friendly, UX-wise and price-wise.

Initial setup is very straightforward.

We implemented through an in-house implementer.

If you are mid-size company, go straight to the business plan. great ROI.

We are also using AKAMAI, see my previous comment on that.

What other advice do I have?

CloudFlare provides an answer to a variety of issues, so it gives you very high value for your money.

If you are not sure, take it for a test run; it’s free.