Cloudflare Review

Easy to configure and develop documentation to see how the firewalls are configured

What is most valuable?

It is easier to configure and develop documentation to see how we have configured firewalls. It's also more automated. You can have a website injected with SQL command. We put in an SQL injection and Cloudflare rejects it.

What needs improvement?

It should have easier documentation for the configuration. It's very technical and people who aren't technical should also be able to do the configuration.

I have been using it for three months.

It's stable but we have to finetune it. We need to adjust the configuration more to meet the requirements for our website.

It is scalable. My company deploys it for end-users and in the meantime, I deployed it on my own website.

I haven't contacted technical support.

The initial setup was quite straightforward. There is a button with an explanation. We deployed it within minutes. It has an SQL database and it only took minutes to apply it on the website.

What other advice do I have?

Try to deploy it on your website and test it on your site to see how it works.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

It already has a good feature set, I don't think it needs anything else. To make it a ten, the documentation should be simplified.

More Cloudflare reviews from users