Cloudflare Web Application Firewall Review

Reasonably priced with a straightforward setup and the ability to scale

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as an application firewall.

What is most valuable?

In general, it's a very good product.

The solution is very stable. The performance is great.

The product offers very good scalability.

The pricing is very reasonable.

The installation is very straightforward. It's quite simple.

Technical support has a very fast response time and they are helpful.

We never had any issues with the analytics, dashboards, or monitoring.

What needs improvement?

I can't recall dealing with features that were not sufficient. It's very good.

It would be ideal if the solution offered better log integration and more integration with different platforms.

I've been using the solution for about a year and a half at this point. It's been a while.

The performance of the solution is very good. It's very stable. The product doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. It's reliable.

The solution can scale quite well. If a company needs to expand the product, it can do so with relative ease.

I am unsure as to if the company plans to increase usage, as I used it primarily at my previous organization. I've since moved on.

Technical support is very good. They are very helpful and responsive. We've been quite satisfied with the level of support they provide to our organization.

The initial setup is very straightforward. It's not complex or overly difficult. We found it quite simple to execute. A company should be able to handle the process easily.

We only required two individuals for deployment and maintenance. They were a manager and an admin.

I'm pretty satisfied with the solution in terms of the pricing. It's reasonable. I have no complaints.

Before the organizations chose this solution, it's my understanding that it did not evaluate any other options.

What other advice do I have?

We always have the latest version of the solution. As a cloud deployment, it's always updating to the latest version.

We're a Cloudflare partner.

I'd rate the product at a nine out of ten overall. We've been quite pleased with the overall capabilities of the solution.

I would recommend the solution to other users and companies.

More Cloudflare Web Application Firewall reviews from users
...who compared it with AWS WAF
Find out what your peers are saying about Cloudflare, Microsoft, Fastly and others in Web Application Firewall (WAF). Updated: June 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.