CloudFloorDNS Enterprise DNS Review

Support and communication have been great during setup and implementation

What is our primary use case?

Allocating SRV based on geographical location using GeoDNS. This was primarily for a global VOIP deployment.

We also use GeoDNS with A records to distribute different versions of websites according to the country which provides us some regulatory value and more direct marketing.

It also allows us to distribute workloads where it is more efficient.

How has it helped my organization?

We have improved our flexibility to deploy web-based or DNS based solutions globally and deliver services more reliably. This has also given us the ability to better handle marketing needs to advertise approved products based on the markets where they are approved and sold.

What is most valuable?

• Advertise SRV records based on GEO
  • DNS propagation is fast, typically done within minutes (not once or twice an hour like some providers).
  • Support and communication have been great during setup and implementation.

What needs improvement?

My only recommendation might be a better, more modern interface. But the web UI is still pretty easy to use and gets the job done without issues.

Has been extremely reliable and provides quick updates and propagation.

I see no reason why it would not be able to scale, but we only use it to manage DNS for a few domains.

All of our communication has been excellent.

We use multiple providers based on some corporate standards, but they could not offer many of the features we needed.

Very straightforward setup.

In-house.

Pricing seems competitive with others in the market.

We actually purchased and tried to use GeoDNS with Neustar, but it did not meet our needs.