CloverETL Review

Very easy to schedule jobs and monitor them, however we run out heap space even with a high allocation

How has it helped my organization?

Flexibility: We can bring in data from multiple sources, e.g., databases, text files, JSON, email, XML, etc. This has been very helpful.

What is most valuable?

• Connectivity to various data sources: The ability to extract data from different data sources gives greater flexibility.
  • Server features for scheduler: It is very easy to schedule jobs and monitor them. The interface is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

Resource management: We typically run out of heap space, and even the allocation of high heap space does not seem to be enough.

Its documentation could be improved.

More than five years.

Server aborted on several occasions due to heap space.

I never had a chance to test this in real-time since our shop is now small.

The support is good.

I logged an issue and received a prompt response with a solution which worked.

We had a previous solution solution. We switched to CloverETL because of its flexibility to connect to various data sources and no dependence on native language and ease of use.

I used the designer, and it was not complex. The server is managed by a different unit.

I did not deal with the pricing for the product, so I cannot comment.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this product. It is very easy and intuitive to learn and use.