Code42 Next-Gen DLP Review

Simplifies data risk detection and response

What is our primary use case?

I took over as a security architect for my current company. They're happy to be using this solution, so I'll be learning more about it as time goes on.

Code42 Next-Gen DLP is deployed company-wide.

How has it helped my organization?

I have not evaluated the product from a feature-set perspective, but I had a system that was having CPU issues with Red Hat that Code42 solved.

What is most valuable?

It's on my radar to re-evaluate our endpoint in 2021. Right now, from a cost perspective, I don't see the ROI at the moment. For this reason, I can't really state equivocally what I think is a good feature. Presently, we have so many files that I don't have the time to really dig into the solution as a whole.

What needs improvement?

As a newcomer into a business that is running this software, what I think could be improved is how I get support.

We Just started getting involved with Code42 Next-Gen DLP about six months ago.

When it works, it works.

Code42 Next-Gen DLP is scalable.

This solution was already installed by the time I became involved with my company.

What other advice do I have?

I'm still new to it. I think right now I am 90% happy with it. Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of nine.

More Code42 Next-Gen DLP reviews from users
...who work at a University
Find out what your peers are saying about Code42, Digital Guardian, Broadcom and others in Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Updated: August 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.