Code42 Next-Gen DLP Review

It eases the minds of our executive users when they are mobile.

What is most valuable?

Central management, easy to deploy and install, AD integration, set-and-forget because it just works.

How has it helped my organization?

CrashPlan has allowed us to ease the minds of our executive users when they are mobile. The software backs up and maintains their data from anywhere and the end users have access as well.

Going on 2 years.

Customer service is fantastic as they are very quick to respond and will help you out with any and every question.

Technical support is great as well. Their online documentation is perfect and answers nearly every question you could imagine.

It was very straightforward. Very simple to install: install the management console with some light configurations. Then install the agent on the endpoint and enter the account name and registration code and you're off.

In-house

CrashPlan ProE
More Code42 Next-Gen DLP reviews from users
...who work at a University
Find out what your peers are saying about Code42, Digital Guardian, Broadcom and others in Data Loss Prevention. Updated: January 2021.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.