Code42 Next-Gen DLP Review

We have had to use it several times to restore documents that have been lost for various reasons. The process was very simple to restore documents.

Valuable Features

I think that my favorite feature is being able to restore from different times/versions of a document. This has come in very handy several times since we implemented.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

I have not run across anything as of yet that I would improve on with this product. Everything that we have seen so far has been incredible.

Use of Solution

2 years

I have not experienced any issues with deployment of this software with myself or any of my employees. It was a very smooth process.

No we have not experienced any issues with the stability of this software. Everything has been incredibly stable. No issues seen so far.

No, I have not encountered any issues with the scalability of this software. Everything has been great with this product. I have seen no issues so far.

The customer service for this company is spot on. They have always answered any questions in a timely manner.

I have not had to use the technical support services for this company. I would expect that it would be similar to the customer service we have received.

No I was not using any other solution before we started using Crashplan. We knew that we would need something after we ran into some issues that were difficult to recover from.

The initial setup was very straightforward and very easy to install. There were no problems. The process was very simple.

Implementation Team

We implemented this in-house. There was no vendor team that helped with the implementation. One of my technicians implemented this and had no trouble.

ROI

I am not sure exactly what my ROI is. I think that the cost of this product is very affordable. It is a very inexpensive solution to what we needed.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I would advise everyone to look into this product to see if it fits their needs. The cost is definitely affordable. I would recommend it to anyone looking for this type of solution.

Other Solutions Considered

No, I did not evaluate any other options. There were several associates that I know that were using this product and very highly recommended it.

Other Advice

I would only say that I could not recommend this product enough. It has delivered on everything it says it does. The cost is right, and it is very simple to use.