Code42 Next-Gen DLP Review

We have saved central storage space on our servers by having most individual user data be backed up through CrashPlan.

Valuable Features

I have enjoyed the seamless and automated nature of CrashPlan the best. I never have to worry about catastrophic issues for both myself and end-users when I know CrashPlan is installed.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

What would be great would be if they could improve the featur eset of the mobile application. Yes, I can review my backups from there and download them to my phone, however, what if it could do more. What about backing up the data on my phone and tablets? A secure backup of work related pictures and downloaded forms on organization-owned mobile devices would be great to have.

Use of Solution

3-4 years

Not really once the package was complete and tested. We rolled it out through Altiris. What I mean is that we have certain procedures for rolling out new software over our network. We had to create an installation script and properly test it to ensure it did not cause any problems. Code42 was very helpful with this and we did not really run into any problems.

Not really. Most issues are due to other computer related problems.

Very well. They are quick to respond to inquiries.

Very well. Responses to inquiries are detailed and easy to understand.

Other Solutions Considered

No. CrashPlan was already well known among many of the IT employees. We knew what it was capable of and only had to test how it fit into our specific environment.