Code42 Next-Gen DLP Review

What is most valuable?

It has efficient processor and bandwidth utilization and clean, straightforward interface and reliable backups. No unusual issues.

How has it helped my organization?

It was more cost effective than our previous solution, a better endpoint experience and back-end was much better work with. Everyone has been very happy with this solution.

What needs improvement?

Quite simply, considerations for security, that have made huge strides in this area. Endpoint backup really should be done with DLP and legal hold considerations and Crashplan is all over this.

2 years

Very easy deployment. Two techs trained, but only one was actually needed. The system came up very quickly and the client deployment went very well.

Zip, nada, none, non-existent, no issues, very stable. It was great to have such a successful implement. Nothing dragged out in the deployment.

No issues with scalability. Customization on the back end was all we needed and they worked closely with us to accomplish what we needed. Was refreshing to have them acknowledge that what we were doing with them would benefit other customers as well.

I won't even bother rating them because they are in in a class of their own. Truly a wonderful organization to work with.

I would rate the level of technical support above average. Everyone at Code 42 was great to work with. This is an excellent organization.

The old system was gasping for air in every aspect you could imagine. The company had been sold twice and when we left they were still in transition flux.

It was straightforward to install and setup. The client is not bloatware and the backend is modern and clean. No unusual performance issues.

We implement with in-house staff. We used assistance from Code 42 staff with developing some reporting capability that was on in the default set.

Improvements in cost, efficiency and user experience. ROI was very good, probably in multiples compared to the previous product.

Pricing is excellent, it's really not too good to be true. That was our initial concern, but the proof was in how well it tested. Kick the tires, it's worth it.

Yes, we looked at Mozey and one other solution as well. We were moving from what had been the number one provider in this space for about a decade.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend the company and the product. Code 42 is a great company with a bright future. The development team is nothing short of amazing.