Codebashing Review

Has lots of configuration options, good security and good flexibility

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as part of an integration with the CI pipeline.

What is most valuable?

The solution did the job properly for us. It's quite good.

The security software, especially in comparison to other competitor's offerings, is quite good.

There's a lot of flexibility and there are a lot of configuration options.

What needs improvement?

I can't recall any real issues we had using the solution in the past.

The solution should make the configuration more simple. Sometimes the configuration is complex.

In future releases, the solution should introduce incremental objects.

I'd like to be able to check what the developers are doing on the fly.

I've been working with the solution for about a year or maybe a bit more. The last time I worked with it was three months ago.

The stability of the solution is excellent. I'd rate it ten out of ten. It's very reliable.

I don't know enough about the scalability potential to feel comfortable commenting on it.

I've been in touch with technical support in the past. I'd rate them ten out of ten. They are very good. We've been satisfied with the level of support we've received.

The initial setup, as I understand it, is not very easy. It takes some time. The integrations and the configurations end up taking a lot of time to get right.

Deployment times depend on the company and the environment. It could take anywhere from one to two weeks.

In general, a company needs a team of four or five people to support everything (including changing queries, etc.). There is an option to do it on the customer side or via the solution's support. It depends on the licensing a company chooses.

Depending on the licensing chosen by the company, the deployment is either handled internally or by the solution's technical support team directly.

We've seen an ROI of about 30% after about one year.

I'm unsure of the licensing costs for the solution. I believe their managed services have different costs.

What other advice do I have?

We are not a customer of the solution at my current organization. We are currently running a POC. However, in my previous position, I was a customer.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

It's a hard solution for developers to just start using. It's not so easy to just jump into. It takes time.