Comindware Tracker Review

What is our primary use case?

Ease of use is a big plus. Timely notifications make sure we don't miss anything. Also, since it can be used via any web browser, the headache of setup is saved.

How has it helped my organization?

• It has reduced the cost of training people as hardly any coding knowledge is required.
  • Repeated tasks have been automated easily.

What is most valuable?

The best part is no coding is required. Hence it's extremely easy to understand. Usage with the non-technical team has reduced the need for commercial training of the workforce.

What needs improvement?

A mobile app will be a big plus. Also, more API integration with popular websites will be more helpful.

Very stable. More than 98% time stable. It crashed one or two times, but I'm not sure if it was because of the software or internal computer configuration.

I think it's easily scalable. Ive never faced any problem in this aspect.

Will give them 4/5. I don't need to use tech support much in any case.

Comindware Tracker is more easy to use as compared to Zoho. Bug tracking and requirement tracking is more flexible compared to Zoho. Coordinating and processing real-time reports is a bit easier than Zoho. Zoho has a mobile app also so that's the only plus for Zoho as far as I can tell.

It was straightforward. I didn't face any problem.

The in-house team helped with it.

I saved a lot of money. People don't need to go through additional training for its use.

It is very cost effective. There's no need for training your workforce which will be very helpful in the long run.

It was suggested by colleagues who have used it earlier. Reviews were very rave, so we decided to opt for it.

What other advice do I have?

I have found it very easy to use. It has automated a lot of repeatable tasks for us.