Comindware Tracker Review

Enables the seamless addition and changing of data and processes with no interruption to our business operations

What is our primary use case?

This application has been used across all of the organization for better and faster software development. It is used to design and launch our business applications with a drag and drop interface instead of coding.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has solved a lot of our business problems, including the purchase of additional software for generating web forms and records. This enables the seamless addition and changing of data and processes with no interruption to our business operations.

What is most valuable?

It is a great workflow management tool. The best part for us is its "low code approach", which means that we start with simple cases and grow as needed. Full support for the agile methodology is an additional benefit.

The configurable dashboard analytics and reporting capabilities ensure timely decision making. It includes a drag and drop interface to configure your data and processes.

The design of the software is pretty straightforward. Comindware has fully open web APIs, and it is enabled with unified security and administration across the entire application dashboard. Data is exchanged bidirectionally, as it is enabled through the Enterprise Service Bus.

The Comindware Digital Workspace ensures that all tasks, data, and communications are easily accessible to team members. The customer and partner self-service portal provides real-time access to external data and statistics.

Very great software for a small budget. The time and workflow maintenance efforts are reduced, and it saves a lot of time in project implementation. The workflow and business process are transparent and smooth.

What needs improvement?

Commindware is a bit complex and is difficult to understand. This is because everything we need to buy is here. We would like documentation that is helpful for setup and usage of the application.

The Open API is great, but more could be done in my opinion. It lacks out-of-the-box integration with popular web services. We are expecting this change in the next build or release.

Three to five years.

Comindware has great stability when compared to that of the other products on the market. If there are small changes in the other products then Comindware makes enhancements and gives us a new version. It is a great software tool for the entire enterprise, including business applications.

The application is very flexible and can be used across the entire organisation for better implementation of various workflows.

The customer support is fast and responsive, but it could still be improved. Sometimes there is a customer support delay. Improving this would make for a better experience.

Prior to using Comindware, we were completely relying on Google Gmail, which is a very manual and time-consuming process. We felt it was better to switch, and we found Comindware.

Prior to using this product, we used dotProject. It looks and works similarly to Comindware, but Comindware comes with the latest features. It helps very well with project management, and the workflow process is very easy and fast. Using dotProject, the application maintenance seemed to be harder and more costly.

The initial setup seemed a bit complex, and there is no great documentation. It was a bit difficult to identify things in the setup process. We are looking forward to Comindware giving complete documentation, in terms of the setup and usage, in the near future.

We implemented this solution with an in-house team.

It has very great software for a small budget.

Regarding the setup process, it needs better documentation. This will help us to understand the procedure and other features of the application. There is a bit of complexity to using the Comindware tracker, as it lacks documentation. This is something that we are expecting in the near future.

Apart from that, the cost is low and it fits all of the company's requirements. The pricing and licensing is as per market standards, except that the process of extending licenses is also easy.

Prior to using this solution we tried dotProject. After using this and checking with various other vendors, we feel that Comindware is one of the best applications to fit our needs and business style.

What other advice do I have?

It's a great tool that I would recommend to all organizations for maintaining a better workflow management process. I recommend that everybody go with Comindware, as it is simple, secure, and fast.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Abdul Samad Irfan ShaikReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

Best work flow management tool i would recommend to all as it has very less code way for implementing and dashboard experience seems to much great

17 April 19