Comindware Tracker Review

Efficiency has improved with the standardization of our business processes

What is our primary use case?

We use Comindware Tracker to improve collaboration and standardize communication among team members.

We have been using Comindware Tracker in our own department to build and solve problems regarding process management, task management, and workflow definition. This is an important element for us in order to standardize our business processes, keep track of them, and automate as much as possible. Using this solution has enabled us to address issues with respect to a lack of data and process standardization, as well as avoiding high-effort manual tasks.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has improved our organization in the following ways:

• Process Improvement
  • Operational efficiency improvement
  • Analysis lead time reduction
  • Improved decision-making process
  • Lean mindset

What is most valuable?

Siloed working and non-standardized processes are very common aspects of any company.

Comindware tracker workflows and business process management features allow easy and straightforward design and representation of processes, helping to standardize activities across areas, identify bottlenecks and time constraints, and serve as a valuable input for lean management and process improvement.

The most valuable feature is that any non-technical personnel can easily work on the solution, redefining processes and creating drag and drop workflows according to the department or cross-department needs.

What needs improvement?

There are two key topics which could be improved in this product:

1. The UX/UI could be reviewed and revamped to meet new the criteria of digitalization and innovation. Structure of functionalities and general storyline/rational of the solution could be reviewed.
  2. There are not many report templates to be used; the list of available templates could be improved and expanded. The solution should take advanced of advanced analytics to provide a rich and compelling set of dashboards with metrics and useful insights.

This is a very stable and mature product, and I have not yet found any errors.

I find that this solution is very scalable and mature, being flexible as well (mobility-based).

I find that technical support is very professional and skilled. Good to interact with.

We did not use a different solution prior to this.

The implementation of this solution is very easy, it took us less than three months.

We used an in-house implementation team.

Standardizing our business processes has lead to a drastic improvement in efficiency.

We evaluated the BPM BizAgi solution in addition to this one.

What other advice do I have?

Comindware Tracker is really in an upper class due to the great UX/UI, easy features, and mobile flexibility. It is well aligned with the new digital and innovative solutions that are being demanded by the market. Therefore, I really believe they are uniquely positioned in the market of BPM and Workflow Management.

So far, we have no issues to raise. I am a very experienced IT resource with more than ten years of experience, and I find this solution is outstanding.