Comindware Tracker Review

Easy to navigate and great for keeping everybody in the loop

What is our primary use case?

Comindware is great for workflow management. It's user-friendly and trustworthy. You don't need technical skills to develop, maintain and update workflows. Using the intuitive web-based user interface of the visual workflow builder, you can design and set up workflows.

Comindware Tracker is a good fit to streamline heavy and nonlinear workflows of information. Especially for workflows with multiple collaborators who input information and several approvers that require a lot of back and forth.

How has it helped my organization?

In my department, this software is extremely useful. It is great for keeping everybody in the loop. Projects are also released much more quickly and efficiently for production. We have implemented the collaboration software between our support team and the operations team.

What is most valuable?

The user interface looks great and it's simple to navigate around. You do not have to be a genius in coding to use it. Customize workflow processes visually and interactively. In addition, excellent customer service and technical support. Great value for the money.

What needs improvement?

This solution lacks API integration with some popular websites. It would be helpful to have more documentation about setup and use.

It might be possible to improve reporting. Creation of reports is ok, but templates for reporting would help a lot. Some improvement is needed for automated emails.

More than one year.

They have excellent customer service and technical support.

We didn't have a different solution.

Web-form and workflow creation are super easy.

This is a reasonable price. Can manage all within my budget.

The licensing is also easy.

We evaluated a few different solutions, including Wrike.

What other advice do I have?

The Outlook Workflow Tool is another one of my favorite tools. This feature really helped me keep a close eye on my workflow.