Comindware Tracker Review

Helps improve our efficiency through a simple user interface, but a mobile application is needed

What is our primary use case?

We have implemented the software for collaboration between our purchasing team and operations team. It has helped immensely with ensuring that both teams are in the loop about which orders, entered by the operations team, are pending and should be urgently looked into by our purchasing team.

How has it helped my organization?

Our purchasing team's efficiency and the productivity of our operations team have improved since implementing this solution. Its performance has exceeded our expectations. There are multiple functions for easy management of the workflow, as well as for connecting with all types of devices. Together, these features have helped to reduce the efforts of both of our teams.

What is most valuable?

• You don't need technical skills to develop, maintain, and update workflows.
  • The user interface looks great and navigation around it is simple.
  • It is easily accessible through any web browser.
  • Tracking the status of a workflow is very simple and fast.

What needs improvement?

• There is no mobile app.
  • There are not very many report templates, and if there were more, it would really help.
  • There are no contextual menus.
  • Sometimes requires that we refresh the page and restart the order.
  • Mobile Browser View: The Responsive view needs some improvement.

Six months.

What other advice do I have?

This solution can be useful for tracking the different stages of projects and the people working on them. Moving along and collaborating with the next person in the chain of events is made easier.

It's also useful for tracking different stages of the service process, as well as the technical hands that are making it happen. It enables them to collaborate better and ultimately get their work done faster.

It's very useful for us in terms of tracking the status between the purchasing and operations teams, and it has enabled easy tracking of resolutions to queries and issues.