Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Review

Stable, scalable, and a complete package with RMM, patching, and useful containment engine

What is our primary use case?

We used it for protecting the endpoints of our enterprise against threats. We were using its latest version. We have recently moved to SentinelOne.

What is most valuable?

They offer the whole package. Remote monitoring and management (RMM) is included with it, which is pretty nice. They also have Windows patching and third-party patching.

It was easy to use for protection. The containment engine was pretty nice for securing our environment.

What needs improvement?

They need to just modernize the infrastructure with something that is next-generation. We have recently moved to SentinelOne. It had been doing good for us for a while, but we needed something modern with new technology.

I have been using this solution for around five years.

It is a stable solution. It was used every day.

It is scalable. We had three or two users who accessed the interface as administrators.

Their technical support was average.

We have recently moved to SentinelOne. We went to something that uses AI to augment detection and prevention. It is a bit of a different approach from one security product to the other. The other one has the approach of denying first and then only allowing what you approve.

It was pretty much straightforward. We have been using it for over five years. In the beginning, it was an onsite console. Then, we moved to the cloud console. Our move was gradual. We were just moving one endpoint after the other to the new platform. It took us weeks.

We did it ourselves.

It was about 35 or 40 bucks per year for the endpoint.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise using the default policy is to start with and then adjusting it according to your environment.

I would rate Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection an eight out of ten.

Private Cloud

Other
More Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection reviews from users
...who compared it with SentinelOne
Find out what your peers are saying about Comodo, Sophos, Broadcom and others in Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP). Updated: June 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.