Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Review

Flexible, easy-to-use, and scales well

What is our primary use case?

The solution primarily gives you an analysis on how to be able to manage the threats that are coming in. It protects against malware and also phishing. We also use the product for reporting purposes.

What is most valuable?

The solution is quite flexible.

It's a very easy-to-use product.

The solution is quite stable so far.

We've found that the product scales well.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

What needs improvement?

There are a few technical items the solution could improve upon.

The licensing fees are high. The company should work to try to lower them for the customer.

I've used the solution for two years at this point. It's been a while.

The solution has been stable so far. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. The performance has been reliable. It's good.

The solution scales quite well. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so. It's not an issue.

We have about ten or so users on the solution right now.

We do plan to increase usage. Our plan is to onboard more clients that will use the system.

We have no prior experience with technical support. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. I've never dealt with them myself.

We did not previously use a different product before implementing this solution.

The initial setup is not complex at all. It's very straightforward.

I cannot recall the exact amount of time it took to deploy the product into our organization. However, I do recall it being very easy.

We had two engineers and two support staff that managed the installation.

We handled the implementation in-house. We had a team that did it. We didn't need any outside consultants or integrators.

We need to pay a licensing fee, and it is a bit expensive. It would be nice if it was lower.

We pay on a yearly basis.

We did look at other reviews before choosing Comodo. However, I can't speak to the other product reviews we looked at.

What other advice do I have?

We are a customer and an end-user of the solution. We don't have a business relationship with Comodo.

We are using the latest version of the solution within our organization.

I would recommend the solution to other companies. We've been very satisfied with it overall.

I would give it a rating of seven out of ten. If they cleaned up a few technical issues and provided some better pricing, I would likely rate it higher.

More Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection reviews from users
...who compared it with SentinelOne
Find out what your peers are saying about Comodo, Sophos, Broadcom and others in Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP). Updated: June 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.