ConnectWise Automate Review

Proactively monitor and fix issues before they interrupt your clients’ business but product runs too slow affecting reliability

What is most valuable?

First of all, the automation of LabTech is awesome. You can do any kind of automation from Labtech.

You can integrate anything from LabTech, i.e., Auvik, Veeam etc. As per LabTech Patching, it is now different from the old Patch Manager. You can set patching according to client requirements, approval policy, reboot policy, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

One of the greatest benefits of LabTech is less client downtime. Because LabTech lets you proactively monitor and fix issues before they interrupt your clients’ business, you can virtually eliminate system outages. LabTech lets you monitor virus updates, ensure antivirus programs are enabled and that regular backups are taking place.

What needs improvement?

Reliability: Open a computer window new screen and it's slow.

We are using this product for the last three or four years when its first version had come out, that is LabTech 10. Last year, ConnectWise, a former partner with Labtech, integrated together. So that's why the product's name is ConnectWise. automate Labtech.

Not at all. As we know every software has stability issues, but every month LabTech Patch has come which has fixed stability issues.

Good. They have a good tech team.

No, we didn't use any other product before this one.

Its depend on the Client Requirements and what they want.

Put a lot of automation on a single machine for LabTech, so pricing is not as high.

What other advice do I have?

Yes, go for it. Use it once. Labtech will take care of your machines