Connectwise master owl icon hires

ConnectWise Control Review
With ScreenConnect it's easy to jump in and troubleshoot or do setup on the end users computer.

Valuable Features:

Being able to quickly remotely access other computers from anywhere. Supporting our other users is simple and quick to do.

Improvements to My Organization:

Our company uses specific software, and we have a lot of users who are new to using it. ScreenConnect makes it easy to jump in and troubleshoot or do setup on the end users computer.

Room for Improvement:

The only issues I’ve dealt with are display issues when the end user has a dual monitor setup. I haven't had to address it at all. It was easier to ask the end user to disconnect the second monitor than to call up customer support. I’m sure they’d have a fix I just never got that far.

Use of Solution:

We've used it for about three months.

Stability Issues:

We've had no issues with the stability.

Scalability Issues:

It's scaled for our needs.

Their support is very good. The few times I have had to call up I’ve been able to talk with a real person right away and have any issues resolved. In the beginning stages I wasn’t sure which license to choose and one of the sales reps was able to explain each option to me and which would fit best for my situation.

Previous Solutions:

We had a previous solution, and found that ScreenConnect was the easiest way to help an end user get to where they needed to be so we could remotely log in.

Initial Setup:

It's very simple.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Unless you are a one person operation and doing one thing at a time, start with the standard license.

Other Solutions Considered:

We looked at LogMeIn, GoToMeeting, and a few others that I can't remember.

Other Advice:

Just try it out. It’s always easier to get a feel for software when you’re actually using it.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About ConnectWise Control?

Our experts can help. 233,815 professionals have used our research on 5,900 solutions.