ConnectWise Control Review

With ScreenConnect it's easy to jump in and troubleshoot or do setup on the end users computer.

Valuable Features

Being able to quickly remotely access other computers from anywhere. Supporting our other users is simple and quick to do.

Improvements to My Organization

Our company uses specific software, and we have a lot of users who are new to using it. ScreenConnect makes it easy to jump in and troubleshoot or do setup on the end users computer.

Room for Improvement

The only issues I’ve dealt with are display issues when the end user has a dual monitor setup. I haven't had to address it at all. It was easier to ask the end user to disconnect the second monitor than to call up customer support. I’m sure they’d have a fix I just never got that far.

Use of Solution

We've used it for about three months.

We've had no issues with the stability.

It's scaled for our needs.

Their support is very good. The few times I have had to call up I’ve been able to talk with a real person right away and have any issues resolved. In the beginning stages I wasn’t sure which license to choose and one of the sales reps was able to explain each option to me and which would fit best for my situation.

We had a previous solution, and found that ScreenConnect was the easiest way to help an end user get to where they needed to be so we could remotely log in.

It's very simple.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Unless you are a one person operation and doing one thing at a time, start with the standard license.

Other Solutions Considered

We looked at LogMeIn, GoToMeeting, and a few others that I can't remember.

Other Advice

Just try it out. It’s always easier to get a feel for software when you’re actually using it.