ConnectWise Control Review

Makes unattended remote access faster and simpler than the other products I tried.

What is most valuable?

The ability to directly control a computer without having to worry about remote login on the destination computer.

What needs improvement?

The file transfer function could be a little more robust for multi-file transfers.

I have been using ScreenConnect for about three months now.

I've had no issues whatsoever, the application is very easy to deploy and very responsive.

The services scales very easily and adding additional seats is, thankfully, very simple.

I would give them 10/10 as they have been quick to respond to any inquiries I have had.

The installs are simplistic and quick. Just download the client and install with minimal prompts.

The fee for the number of seats is very fair and actually cheaper than some of their competitors.

I tried GoToMyPC and TeamViewer.

What other advice do I have?

It's worth using over the others because it makes unattended remote access faster and simpler than the other products I tried.