ConnectWise Control Review

Unattended access is a key feature for our use case

What is our primary use case?

We use it to give support to our customers. We have three technicians using it and 300 or 400 clients as well. We do have some ConnectWise extensions in use, and we use both unattended access and remote support functionalities.

How has it helped my organization?

We were using LogMeIn but the price was so high, so we were looking for something to change to, to use something else like it. We found ConnectWise and we're very happy that we found it.

What is most valuable?

Unattended access is the most important.

The ease of use is perfect, very easy and useful. It provides us with an option for connecting to our clients quickly and to provide a fast response to a problem. Also valuable are the options that enable us to connect to our clients without installing extensions.

Less than one year.

One or two versions before, we saw a problem with live view. The name was dropping from the connected client, or it would change. Now it is okay.

We haven't had any problems with scalability.

They support us perfectly.

LogMeIn. We switched because of the price.

The initial setup was simple.

The product's price is a good value. At first, we switched because of the better price but now we are are using this product happily.

What other advice do I have?

It's a good product.