ConnectWise Control Review

Cost-effective business solution for remote access, but initial setup was complex

What is our primary use case?

Connecting to end-user computers, from a customer standpoint. We have two to three people using it. We primarily use remote support. We don't use the unattended access functionality nor do we have extensions installed.

How has it helped my organization?

We don't use it that often, probably three or four times a month. We use it to remote into customers' computers and it gives us a different option other than TeamViewer and using a paid license with TeamViewer. We use this to connect to people. But there was no improvement, per se, in our organization once we started using it.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it was the cheapest solution. That's where it has value for me.

What needs improvement?

The biggest room for improvement is in the setup, getting it started. Figuring out how to get it all set up from scratch.

No issues with stability.

I haven't scaled it at all.

TeamViewer, but it was just a trial, and we wanted to use something for a business solution.

I thought it was a little bit difficult to set up, it was complicated. It seems a little bit difficult to set up and get started. Even the use seems a little difficult. But once you get started and understand it, it seems to be very functional.

Compared to what's out there the pricing is probably a good value.