ConnectWise Control Review
Very easy to use, I can fix end-users' computers from my office

What is our primary use case?

Connecting with end users, remotely. There is just one user in my business and I have not enabled any extensions. We just downloaded it and I use the client from my desktop.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows me not to have to drive to an end-user to fix their computer. If I have internet connectivity I can usually handle it right from my office, so I like that. And so does the employer because they don't have to pay mileage. It has been a game-changer for my workflow.

What is most valuable?

The product is very easy to use. All the features are valuable.

What needs improvement?

If it had Chrome capability, that would be great; being able to use it on a Chrome device. Right now, I can't use ScreenConnect on my Chrome device, it has to be on a PC. I know there are other remote services that are capable of utilizing a Chrome device, such as TeamViewer.

No issues with stability.

Scalability is great. I can add users as they are added to our system.

I have never had to call tech support.

It seemed pretty straightforward. Sean, who is a consultant on higher-end stuff, did the setup for me. I watched him do it and it seemed pretty simple.

What other advice do I have?

Get it. Save time, save mileage. There are no cons, all pros. I don't know how I functioned for that half a year without it.