ConnectWise Fortify Review

Integrates well with older systems, easy to use, and plenty of functionality

What is our primary use case?

We are using the solution for remote monitoring and management(RMM). We started with the manage portion of the solution, it is quite complex as well. We see that is geared more for big structured companies. Our company is smaller and less complicated than the ones we have worked within the past. We have had to adapt it to our needs. At the moment we started working on the automate portion of the solution and we are using it to control our customers' content. We hope we will be able to use the manage portion also very soon.

What is most valuable?

We have found the solution has great functionality and it is easy to use. We have many older systems that this solution has been able to integrate well with them and have been operating well.

What needs improvement?

The manage portion of the solution is complicated and should be simplified by having different versions to meet the needs of different size companies.

I have been using the solution for one month.

I have not used the solution intensively enough to fully know how stable it is, but currently, it has been stable for us.

We have not had an issue with the stability of the solution.

The technical support has been very good for us. When we had issues they were responsive.

The initial setup was complicated, it took approximately two weeks. However, the manage portion of the solution is taking a lot of time to configure, we are still working on it.

The solution is expensive. They should break up the solution into different parts because there are parts of the solution that not everyone is going to use but have to pay for it.

What other advice do I have?

I rate ConnectWise Fortify a ten out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about ConnectWise, CrowdStrike, SentinelOne and others in Managed Detection and Response (MDR). Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.