ConnectWise Manage Review

Stable, integrates well with other products, and does everything that we want it to do

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is for straightforward ticketing.

What is most valuable?

It handles ticketing pretty well, and it's not something I have many critiques for.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes it is a little bit slow, which is the only complaint I have about it. If you're trying to do a mass update on tickets or anything like that, sometimes it takes a while to finish.

I have been working with ConnectWise Manage for approximately the past four months. My company has been using it for much longer, perhaps five years.

It seems pretty solid and I don't have any complaints.

With respect to scalability, we have integrations with other software that seems to work pretty well. We have approximately 10 people that use it, ranging anywhere from project managers to network engineers, system administrators, and help desk people. The usage is pretty broad.

We have a ConnectWise rep that we work with since we have so many of their solutions.

I have used other ticketing systems and they have not been as solid as ConnectWise. I've been very happy with this product.

The setup was completed long before I joined the company.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering this product is that it works well if you're using all of the ConnectWise tools. I imagine that if you weren't, it wouldn't be as good. We use ConnectWise Automate, as well as Manage and some other ones, and it seems to work well with their suite.

At the moment, it seems to do everything that we want it to do.

More ConnectWise Manage reviews from users
...who compared it with Zendesk Guide
Find out what your peers are saying about ConnectWise, ServiceNow, Samanage and others in Help Desk Software. Updated: June 2021.
509,641 professionals have used our research since 2012.