Constant Contact Review

This organization may be kind on the phone but they do not care about you as a customer.

Valuable Features

The ability to email clients using templates setup in the system.

Improvements to My Organization

It didn't, but it did hinder my organization. All Constant Contact wants to do is keep you on a monthly subscription, so if you only want to send out emails on a quarterly basis you must either pay every month you do not use the product, or you must cancel your subscription and then re-open an account every quarter. An absolute hassle and inconvenience.

Room for Improvement

They should have an option that you can cancel and re-open an account on-line without having to speak with a person and stay on hold for a long period of time.

Use of Solution

I used constant contact for about five years.

I constantly had issues when resetting things up.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

2/10 - the last straw was when I had canceled my subscription but they continued to bill me anyway. I didn't realize I was being bill for six months. When I did, I called customer service to advise and asked to be re-reimbursed for their mistake. They advised that they had no record of me canceling and that even though it was a regular pattern of my use over the last five years, and even though they could tell I did not use their product they would not do a single thing for me. They basically told me too bad and there was no resolution.

3/10.

Constant Contact was my first experience with this type of solution.

Overall, it was pretty straightforward.

Implementation Team

We implemented it in-house.

Other Advice

I would definitely tell people to look else where. This organization may be kind on the phone but they do not care about you as a customer, once they have your money you are no longer important to them.