Constant Contact Review

It enables me to create and manage an auto-responder series along with list growth management tools.

What is our primary use case?

The goal is to continue to engage with my list. Keeping in touch with new and potential customers helps stay "on top of mind" when needing services.

How has it helped my organization?

Just like the name states, it has allowed me to stay in "constant contact" with my subscribers.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are creating and managing an auto-responder series along with list growth management tools and social media promotions.

What needs improvement?

Right now, the survey results are only shown within each survey. You are not able to seek them out on the dashboards. It would be nice if it were included to make reading results a bit faster.

More than five years.

We did not encounter any issues with stability.

We did not encounter any issues with scalability.

I would rate the technical support as excellent.

I used MailChimp before. I switched because of the ease of creating an auto-responder, the coaching tools, and customer support.

The setup was the easiest ever. It was just uploading contacts from a spreadsheet, directly from Outlook, Gmail, etc., with only a few clicks.

First think about the value of your list. The current list of potential sales is huge alongside growing the list.

I tried MailChimp, AWeber, and Robly.

What other advice do I have?

I would ask them to allow me to assist them with a free demo!  Use my referral link and enjoy a free trial (

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: I was part of their authorized local expert program and taught at workshops before they closed the program. I am now what's called a "solutions provider", i.e., I offer assistance using the product as a long term user. (powersellingmom.com).