Cornerstone HR Suite Review

It is flexible to adapt to different use cases and business environments and it covers all different HR modules

What is our primary use case?

By definition, Cornerstone is deployed on the cloud. I implement it for our customers. HR Suite is meant to be used for all HR processes, so our primary use case is to cover basic HR administration. It also covers recruitment, learning, performance, succession management, and compensation.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility and the fact that it covers all different HR modules are the most valuable aspects of Cornerstone. It was organically built, so all modules are integrated with the same way of managing the configuration, contextualization, availability, and reporting across all of the modules.

What needs improvement?

The recruitment module can be improved and also the general reporting can be improved.

The programming interfaces should be extended to cover more functionality. Also, the mobile apps should cover more functionalities.

I have been using Cornerstone for eight years.

It's very stable.

Scalability is good. You can use it for smaller or bigger organizations.

We previously used another solution before Cornerstone. We switched because Cornerstone is a more mobile and configurable solution than traditional ERP systems. Also because it's flexible to adapt to different use cases and business environments.

The initial setup is moderately complex. It's not extremely straightforward but it's not very complex either, it's something in between.

What other advice do I have?

In regards to implementation, I would say to start simple, and then cross your roadmap to full implementation on a step by step basis.

I would rate it nine out of ten. There may be better solutions but it's probably one of the best integrated solutions.