Cornerstone Learning Review

Constantly refining, defining, and embedding a lot of new technology into it

What is our primary use case?

We deploy learning to a mostly corporate environment and external providers. We have 1,500 users. I'm the senior manager of HR systems.

What needs improvement?

I would like more robust reporting or more flexibility and scalability around the reporting side. Certainly the way it manages SCORM packages could be improved and that could be because there's so many providers or vendors that provide learning content. I think there needs to be more collaboration between those developers and how Cornerstone utilizes them because our main problem is managing how those packages work within the tool from an employees' perspective and user perspective.

We have been using this solution for nine years.

Stability and scalability are good. They have four releases every year of which learning is a big portion of that. They're constantly refining and defining and they're embedding a lot of new technology into it all the time.

What other advice do I have?

As an end user, I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

More Cornerstone Learning reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Learn what your peers think about Cornerstone Learning. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.