Cornerstone Learning Review

Fantastic reporting, highly automated and customizable, excellent user experience, and value for money

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for employee learning.

What is most valuable?

The reporting feature is fantastic, and I also like the dynamic learning assignment feature.

It is interactive and user-friendly. It is also highly stable, automated, and customizable.

What needs improvement?

Its dashboard and analytics must be improved. Currently, we get the data, but we don't get anything from the insightfulness perspective. Analytics is where it requires a lot of work. We definitely expect some good dashboard features, which are currently lacking in this solution.

From a technical perspective, they need to open access to all HTML tags. It currently doesn't support many HTML tags, which makes it challenging to create HTML pages.

I have been using this solution for about eight years.

It is highly stable.

In terms of usage, we have approximately 18,000 users. We always focus on improvising. Of course, we cannot guarantee the increase in the number of users, but for the headcount we have, we definitely plan to increase its usage. This is where the areas of improvement come into the picture.

We have the in-house capability to manage this solution, and we also have access to their technical support. Their technical support is very good. They provide real-time support.

It is a little bit complex because we have to do the SSO integration, but after the setup is done, the processes are very easy.

We have the in-house capability to do the integration. We didn't need an external vendor.

Quality always comes at a cost. I would not rate it as expensive. It provides value for money.

What other advice do I have?

If you are looking for a highly automated and highly customizable solution that is excellent in user experience, this is the solution to go for. You are definitely on the right path in getting this product. You should ensure that it meets the overall learning objectives for your learners.

I would rate Cornerstone Learning an eight out of ten because I see a lot of improvement areas.

More Cornerstone Learning reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Learn what your peers think about Cornerstone Learning. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.