Cornerstone careers reasonably small

Cornerstone OnDemand Review
We use the analytics feature to track training. It could have more features and ways to deliver training.

Valuable Features

The feature most valuable to me is the ability to track training through the analytics feature. Other features that benefit me in my role are the proxy enrollment function and the materials function. The analytics feature could be better: I have had instances of incorrect reporting in the past. Proxy enrollment allows me to assign training to an entire department. The materials function is useful to me because there are multiple ways that I can add content to a learning object.

Improvements to My Organization

An example of how Cornerstone OnDemand’s learning module has improved the way my organization functions is that we can now better respond to audit requests regarding training. Previously, audit requests for proof of training were difficult to fulfill because training records were added to a database on a monthly basis. Now training can be recorded in real time and, as a result, our records are more up-to-date.

Room for Improvement

This product could have more features and ways to deliver training. Some of the learning objects, such as the external training form, are very rigid in how you can interact with them.

Use of Solution

My organization has used Cornerstone OnDemand for almost two years now.

So far, we have had no issues with stability.

So far, we have had no issues with scalability.

The technical support for Cornerstone OnDemand’s learning module is good enough. Problems get solved in a timely manner, although their representatives could use more soft skills.

My organization previously used a different solution. We switched because our corporate headquarters said that we were going to switch.

Implementation Team

The setup appeared fairly complex. We spent many hours with our IT department before Cornerstone was ready to use; but I do not know whether the complexity was due to my own organization Cornerstone OnDemand. One of the complexities was that we had trouble getting a sign-in page for non-SSO users. Other than that, I was not involved in much of the setup process.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I have no advice regarding pricing and licensing. I was not involved in that process.

Other Advice

Be very thorough and get a consultant to come in and train you on how to use Cornerstone OnDemand. Be ready to dedicate at least one person to this project.

1 visitor found this review helpful
E04aa846 dc92 4252 bbab 3d383f8eae71 avatar

1 Comment

E04aa846 dc92 4252 bbab 3d383f8eae71 avatar

Hands on training is key for a successful implementation of Cornerstone OnDemand. As implementation partners, we have combined the online training from Cornerstone and created our very own flavor and style for classroom training.

This helps during implementation as most clients are starting the journey on a LMS. We use real life examples that the client provides, as training exercises, during the training session. By the end of the session, we have trained the administrators and have covered elements such as the configuration element with the administrators.

Like (0)04 May 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Cornerstone OnDemand?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.