Corso Agile Enterprise Architecture [EOL] Review

It allows for customisation of metadata and I like the innovation management module.

Valuable Features

• The flexible agile approach to Enterprise Architecture.
  • The extent to which metadata can be customised to meet my needs.
  • The innovation management module is interesting and an area I would like to explore more fully.

Improvements to My Organization

Corso has provided a true multi-platform, multi-user environment upon which to build our architecture repository. We are now able to analyse and report far and beyond what we were able to do before in a way that is meaningful to senior managers and other areas of the business.

Room for Improvement

The Agile Enterprise Architecture tool from Corso is ever evolving to meet the needs of their customers. The product is already feature rich and will continue to benefit from a growing user community.

Be careful with the licensing as you'll need to ensure it meets your needs in terms of users.

Use of Solution

7 months

The product is deployed as SaaS and was seamless.

There have been no stability issues.

The product has scaled to meet all of our needs.

Excellent customer service.

Excellent, responsive and informed technical support.

Initial setup is extremely easy, login as administrator and invite users to join with appropriate permissions.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I would advise others to look at the level of licensing required for their users and explore with Corso the possibility of a licensing bundle.

Other Solutions Considered

• Sparx
  • ADOit
  • BIZZdesign

Other Advice

Take the time to evaluate the product and look at the art of the possible, I was surprised by how easy it is to use.

1 visitor found this review helpful