CrossBrowserTesting Review

Made it easier to troubleshoot issues across devices when we do not have actual access to them

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use CrossBrowserTesting to troubleshoot front-end issues in various browsers and devices.

How has it helped my organization?

CBT has made it easier to troubleshoot issues across devices when we do not have actual access to those specific devices. I even opt for CBT sometimes when we do have access to the device just because it is easier.

What is most valuable?

The features that I find most useful and the ones that I use the most are local site testing, device and browser testing, and screenshots.

What needs improvement?

I have experienced some lagging issues, and it does not seem like all of the testing environments are configured the same. For example, I have had to figure out how to get to Safari or whatever program I needed. If these issues were resolved, it would be a huge improvement.

I must acknowledge that the customer support has been A++ when I have run into problems.

1 Comment
UserReal UserTOP 20

The greatest strength I have found for Cross Browser Testing is the ability to test on the permutations of Browsers and its versions even without physical devices. Usually, it is expensive for a business to furnish testers with Operating systems, Browsers and its different versions.
Cross-Browser testing not only avoids the physical devices (budget) but also helps you to identify any functional or UI issues upfront which is always cheaper to fix it in your hand.
It is Amazing