CrossBrowserTesting Review

We use it for testing our sites on various desktop browsers and phone environments with different browser versions

What is our primary use case?

I used CrossBrowserTesting for testing on different browsers on desktop and phone environments with different browser versionsĀ for our sites.

How has it helped my organization?

CrossBrowserTesting helps a lot with the responsive testing in different mobiles and browsers and has good tools for our testing like taking videos and screenshots.

What is most valuable?

The local connection is pretty awesome at the moment of testing the developments created at home, and the tool getting the proof of your testing is awesome (videos and screenshots).

What needs improvement?

I had some problems with the local connection, but there is someone that can help us always on customer support chat. They solved my problem.

Less than one year.

The customer service was pretty great. Andrew made sure to get all the information needed to send my issue to the technical support.

No. CrossBrowserTesting is my first tool and a pretty good one to use anytime.

More CrossBrowserTesting reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about SmartBear, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.