CrossBrowserTesting Review

Saves development time with the early discovery of platform-specific issues

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use cases for this solution are:

• Feature validation of our product on multiple OS/mobile/browser combinations
  • To expose platform-specific issues early in the testing life cycle
  • To find usability issues and differences between desktop versus mobile versus tablets

How has it helped my organization?

This solution helps in the functional verification and regression testing phases of our product, as our solution is used on multiple OS/mobile/browser combinations.

Using CrossBrowserTesting, we run the test suites on multiple OS/mobile combinations with different browsers. Thereby, the platform-specific issues are discovered at an early stage.

What is most valuable?

Record and Replay is the most used functionality for us, as we can record the test cases and play them on multiple combinations of platforms.

Live testing with the previous history of test cases is a useful feature.

Screenshot testing is a useful feature for applying the same test case on multiple browsers.

What needs improvement?

It would be useful if we can run the live-testing test cases on multiple platforms at the same time, instead of waiting for one session to finish.

It would be helpful to have more help notes or videos to show how to build an automation framework.

Two years.

We did not use another solution prior to this.

It is worth the pricing as the product is supported on multiple platforms and browsers.

We did not evaluate other solutions.

More CrossBrowserTesting reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about SmartBear, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: January 2021.
455,536 professionals have used our research since 2012.