CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Review

Powerful AI and machine learning features, updated in real-time, and technical support is quick to respond

What is our primary use case?

We use CrowdStrike as our endpoint protection solution for all of our devices.

How has it helped my organization?

The previous solution that we had for our endpoints was lacking. It was a blacklist/whitelist solution and every time you tried to run something, it would get stuck in a model of having to check the file, update the system, check the server, get approval to run a piece of software, and so forth. It was just a nightmare.

What is most valuable?

Its machine learning and AI features are good.

The real-time updates that it gets with respect to threats are very good.

What needs improvement?

It would be nice to have full-scale ESR reporting.

In the future, I would like to see better reporting and better SIEM integration.

We have been using CrowdStrike Falcon for about a year.

The stability seems fine and we haven't had any problems.

This product is cloud-based, so there is plenty of room for it to grow. I think that there are about 250 endpoints including everything from customer service to warehouse functions to C-suite.

I have been in contact with technical support and they seemed competent, as well as quick to respond. I would rate them a nine out of ten. Nothing is perfect and there is always a little bit of room for improvement. Ideally, there would be fewer canned responses for the first go around.

Prior to CrowdStrike Falcon, we were using Carbon Black. It was more of a blacklist-type software and it was just cumbersome to do anything for any of my users.

The initial setup was pretty simple, once the implementor showed us a couple of the tips and tricks, and what the nomenclature is.

The price is okay, although you're not going to get away cheap when it comes to security.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is to get the training and make sure that they understand the system. If they are going to be doing their own admin work then they have to make sure that they understand it all.

Private Cloud