CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Review

Stable, with good pricing but could offer better reporting

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for our clients.

What is most valuable?

The solution is stable.

We found the initial setup to be quick and easy for the most part.

The product can scale if you need it to.

The pricing of the product is okay. It's not too expensive.

What needs improvement?

The reporting could be better. It's not as good as it could be. If they could improve that a bit, and make it more robust, that would be ideal.

We've been using the solution for one and a half years. It hasn't been a very long time just yet.

The solution is quite stable. We find it reliable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There aren't bugs or glitches. It's been good so far.

The solution can scale If a company needs to expand it, they should be able to do so with relative ease.

We have about 10,000 users in our company that benefit from the solution.

We will continue to use the product and may even increase usage in the future.

I haven't contacted technical support. Therefore, I can't make an assessment of their services.

We previously used Kaspersky. We used it up until around 2018 and then we switched.

The installation is not so complex. In fact, it's relatively straightforward. A company shouldn't have issues implementing it.

The deployment is pretty fast as well. It took us about one month to have everything up and running.

We had about five people who worked on the setup and deployment in our organization.

We handled the deployment ourselves. We didn't require any outside assistance. We didn't hire an integrator or consultant. It was all handled in-house.

We've found the pricing to be reasonable. We pay a certain amount for licensing and that's it. It's not too much.

What other advice do I have?

It's my understanding that we are using the latest version of the solution.

I would definitely recommend this product to other companies.

I'd rate the solution, on a scale from one to ten, at a nine. We've been quite happy with it so far.

More CrowdStrike Falcon Complete reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
464,655 professionals have used our research since 2012.