CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Review

An absolutely stable and scalable solution that works well and is fast in mitigating attacks

What is most valuable?

It is working well. I tried a ransomware attack myself, and they were very fast in mitigating. I am very convinced of this product, and I am very satisfied with how it is working.

The team behind the program itself is very valuable. If you don't have your own security team, they can do a great job for you. If your IT team isn't in the company, this can be of great value to you.

Its documentation is very good. They have many different dashboards, and they do have a lot of information. Sometimes, it can be a bit overwhelming how much information is there, but once you find your way through with them, everything is very logical.

What needs improvement?

Some dashboards can be very complex, but once you get to know them, it is very logical.

I have been using this solution since 2019.

It is absolutely stable.

It is very scalable. It really doesn't matter whether you are a company using 100 endpoints or more than 2,000 endpoints. We have around 1,700 people in our company. There are around 200 people that need to be onboarded again.

They were very fast in responding. If you have a technical question, it only takes a couple of hours before they answer your questions. They are very skilled.

We had Symantec endpoints previously. They were very traditional points. There isn't a resemblance between these two solutions because CrowdStrike is more into machine learning in terms of the behavior of the system. Symantec is more of a traditional antivirus that starts scanning your computer and new files. They both are very different in the way they work.

Its setup is fairly basic. It is not very complex. We had the support of the Falcon Complete team to set it up. It took a couple of days.

The Falcon Complete team introduced the platform.

It is a fairly firm price. It is not the cheapest solution, but if you take the complete team into consideration, it is a great value.

What other advice do I have?

You need to know that CrowdStrike is different in the way it works as opposed to the traditional software. It is fairly self-explaining, but you just need to know that this endpoint is based on the behavior. This means that if you introduce a USB stick with malicious software on it and the software or the file isn't opened yet or is dormant, CrowdStrike won't detect it. The minute you are trying to use that file, and the file is trying to execute things, CrowdStrike detects it instantly and takes action to mitigate a problem.

I would rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a nine out of ten. It is a great product. For our company, it is the right product. It is company deployed, and we will stick with CrowdStrike.

Private Cloud

More CrowdStrike Falcon Complete reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.