CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Review

Stable, flexible, and free of any issues

What is our primary use case?

Currently, we're trying to understand which solution would be able to help us to block external ports on computers. We're looking at Crowdstrike and working to understand how they can help us handle this.

What is most valuable?

While I'm not directly on the team that deals with the solution daily, I would say that the solution is very stable.

The solution is quite flexible.

We haven't had any issues with the product so far.

What needs improvement?

It's my understanding that the reporting aspect of the solution could be improved. It should be more flexible and robust.

The solution should include some sort of DLP capabilities.

I've been using the solution for a while. It's been about three years or so.

The stability of the solution is very good. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable. The performance is great.

We have more than 25,000 users on the solution currently.

We are currently evaluating the solution to see if we will continue to use it or not going forward. Until that is done, I can't speak to if there are plans to increase usage.

I've never been in touch with technical support. A different team handles that aspect. I cannot speak to how helpful or responsive they are. I can't provide any useful insights at this time.

The initial setup took place about three years ago. At the time it was installed I wasn't a part of the company. Therefore, I can't speak to how easy or difficult the solution is to set up and deploy. I wasn't a part of the process.

We pay a licensing fee in order to use the solution, however, I can't speak to the overall cost. It's not an aspect of the solution I directly deal with.

What other advice do I have?

My company is a customer and an end-user of the solution. It doesn't have any direct affiliation with Crowdstrike.

We're using the latest version of the solution at this time. I can't speak to what the actual version number is.

I'd rate the solution, on a scale from one to ten, at an eight. We're mostly quite satisfied with the solution.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and organizations.

More CrowdStrike Falcon Complete reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.